Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Two Month Check Up :(

We recently had Nico's two month well check. Thank GAWD it was on a day that Mario had off so he could go with since our little man had to endure 5 shots to the leg, given one at a time. When the first needle went in his leg and he didn't cry I thought we were somehow miraculously in the clear. Ummm no it just hadn't registered in his little brain what had happened until needle #2 was inserted. Then we experienced his face turning the brightest red I have ever seen in my life. Next, Nico cried (screamed at the top of his lungs), I cried....UGH, it was awful. So the stats- Weight 11 3/4 lbs = 74%, Height 23 1/2 inc = 88% (where does that come from??), Head Circum 15 1/2 inc = 54%...

Little man band aids... such a trooper!
He conked out on the way home. Must have been from the baby Tylenol.. we decided to just let him sleep in his car seat in the crib :)

4 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Oh...poor little guy! Miss him tons!

Our Family: said...

I would cry too. I'm surprised Mario didn't. :)

'THE' Italian Stallion said...

I did feel bad for him. But he was tough...he only cried hard for a few seconds. Then he gave us the pouty face for a bit. He's a fighter!!

Rupp1009 said...

Poor thing! Shots are never easy! (on the parents)