Sunday, May 18, 2008

MOA- Underwater World!

On Saturday we went to the MOA to Underwater World with Grandma Renee, Grandpa Dick and two of Grandpa Dick's grand kids, Hailey and Brodi to celebrate their birthday's which are in May. What a blast! At the request of my husband whom in his past life I am sure was a marine biologist we paid extra to go on a behind the scenes tour to see all kinds of stuff that the general public does not get to see. I rolled my eyes at register but ended up having a great time... just watching Hailey and Brodi was worth it in itself! Mario is really excited to teach Nico all about the sea and its creatures... do they make snorkel and/or scuba gear for infants?????




Eating on the fly....
Enough said????
Brodi, Hailey, Grandma and Grandpa E!


Thanks goodness we brought the Bjorn.. strollers/camera's/purses, or basically anything you carry in your hands were not allowed on the "BTST".. our very enthusiastic tour guide saw the confused look on my face as she said "BTST" and kindly stated "Behind The Scenes Tour".... this was serious stuff :)


We ate at the Rainforest Cafe afterwards... Hailey took this picture. Not a bad shot eh??


3 comments:

Davenport Family said...

What a cute family! Looks like fun!

Rupp1009 said...

You are lookin' GREAT for having a baby 3 months ago!!!

Glad you guys had fun at Underwater World. I think it a little bit of Cayman, right here in MSP!!! :) (minus, the sun and the sand and the great snorkeling of course)

Our Family: said...

the first thing I thought is how amazing you look too! I've never been to that place, but I'm sure my big kid, would love to go sometime. (big kid = daniel)