Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spring Is Here!!

Today Nico and I spent the day at Lake Calhoun. The lakes are a place that I have a feeling he and I will be spending a lot of time at this spring/summer and fall. We got a new jogger that we both have to get used to. A.- Nico is a little young to be in it, so he has a hard time sitting up. B.- I am SO out of shape. I had no idea how much you utilize your arms when jogging to propel yourself. When you have your hands on the stroller handles it is so much harder to jog than normal. I had NO idea! I have a lot of work to do.. geez!






I love the fact that I can work and answer emails and from virtually anywhere!!! It allows me to take days like today and enjoy them with the boy! My hubby on the other hand doesn't think it is so cool all the time :)

Self Portraits.....


All that fresh air makes him sleepy... let's hope he pulls another "all nighter" tonight!
Uh oh...more annoying tummy time!



4 comments:

Our Family: said...

Love all the pictures. Wish I would have been out there enjoying it with you!

Our Family: said...

PS. Love that you already have him in shoes!

Unknown said...

Oh MAN1 That kid cracks me up!

Keithy Weithy said...

Looks like you picked a good day for a run. Nico looks like he had a ball! I may have to talk my mom into buying one of those joggers to push me around the lake. Though she may look a little strange pushing around a 29 year old man.