Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our Visit to North Carolina!!

Nico took his first airplane ride out to see the Davenport's (mom went with)... We had a great time visiting, shopping, eating and being outside! Thanks so much Davenport's for taking such good care of us, it was so much fun!
Mario saying goodbye to his baby! Actually he left the same time as we did in the morning to go play paint ball! I am sure he enjoyed 3 nights of uninterrupted sleep... LUCKY :)
Heading out.....
Thankfully Mr. Man slept the entire time to and from North Carolina... WOW! I was expecting the worst... what a pleasant surprise!
It was so nice to not have to carry much with me! Libby and Chris had pretty much everything we needed once we got out there, including a car seat. It made travel a breeze!
Miss Addison
Libby and Addison at the Mexican restaurant!
Lily and Chris
"I'm finished"..

Let's try giving Addison a lime....should we???
Hmmm.......
Oooops!!! Is that cruel? Naaaaah!
Outside getting some fresh air and eating some grass! Better tasting than the lime!!!!






Kisses for Nico!
My first experience at Dickey's BBQ Pit!!!! Yum!







This one cracks me up! Lily's face...priceless!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so great!! What a perfect trip to take with Nico, I'm glad everything went well (and what good friends)!

Our Family: said...

Those pictures of Addison with the lime...priceless. I'm so glad that you had a good trip!

Meyer Family said...

What a great get away for you two. Glad to hear you had such a good time. The lime pics were hilarious!