Saturday, April 12, 2008

A nice visit with baby Gavin and the Petersen Crew!

This is Nico and the newest addition to the Bartels' family, baby Gavin. Gavin is 3 weeks old here and Nico is 6 weeks old.
Miss Mallory Kay being a big girl and holding Nico!
Such a good helper!
Honestly the kid slept the whole time....
"I thought you said he was colic..." Eryn is seriously the Baby Whisperer!!
Who is that handsome man making his way up the stairs??
It is LUKEY!!!!
Are you sure I can touch him?
So nice and gentle... what a good boy!
I did it!!!


2 comments:

Keithy Weithy said...

I am glad you liked the video! Okay, well if you are a blog snooper than I am too! I read your posts regularly too...I was especially keen on your blog hatred for Marie Osmond. Score! Congrats to you both on baby Nico!

Mama E said...

Luke looks SOOOO sweet. He will be a great buddy for Nico.