Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Friday!!!

Nico says... I am not giving you the middle finger, however it appears that I am thinking about it. Happy Friday to all.. My mom is taking me on my first airplane ride tomorrow to go visit Auntie Libby, Uncle Chris, Lily and Addison. I promised her I would be good on the plane ride and not scream my head off as long as she gives me a bottle during take off and we sit in the WAAAY back. If I am 'Naughty Nico' then she said she will take my allowance away for the week...this is when I started to flash her the middle finger, above. Busted!
PS- Dad, I will miss you. Have fun playing paint ball.... shoot Uncle Tommy in the butt for me! Sorry I won't be here to watch the last Wild game with you. Yes, the last...I don't have a great feeling about it. Don't worry I will watch it with you again next year as long as you get me that jersey you promised. LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Yeah!!!! I am so excited to see you both!

Meyer Family said...

What a stinkin cute kid! Have fun with the Davenports!

Anonymous said...

Hi to the Davenports from us, and a big smooch to Nico and his mommy (and to the Davs of course too)! I have no doubt your time will be fantastic. Safe travels!

Our Family: said...

I have the same feeling about the Wild, little man!

Have fun on your first plane ride. You'll learn to enjoy them as much as your mom does!!! Can't wait to see you when you get back and you can come and visit us in the new house!!!

Unknown said...

He is sooooo sticken cute, I am in love with him and I haven't even met him yet...

Mama E said...

I am in stitches reading about the devious things Nico has already learned!! Perfect name!! Beware ...

N Naughty
I Is
C Certainly
O OK