Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wow... ok, so I guess we are about ready!

Well almost ready... I still haven't packed my bag for the hospital yet, which is driving Mario and my Mother nuts. Packing the bag just feels so final. Hey at least I went out and bought a "going home" outfit. I was just going to put the kiddo in a onsie and wrap it up like a burrito and off we go, since we don't know the gender. That didn't work so well for most of my friends...they insisted that I buy one of each to bring to the hospital. So here they are below. Did everyone out there who has a child pack their bag prior to going into labor? I just have a feeling that I will be over due and have a scheduled induction... that is what I am going with :) I would totally be ok with everyone proving me wrong...haha!

PS- Yes, two boy outfits... can you tell I am totally convinced that it is NOT a girl... again, I would be fine with everyone proving me wrong :)

7 comments:

Agent Meyer said...

My wife and I have three kids now and I don't think she packed for a one of them. With Morgan we were franticly packing at 10:30pm sneaking into Maddie's room grabbing clothes as quiet as possible for her to wear at grandma's house.

Anonymous said...

I love how you say you are "about ready"....congrats when little Morelli arrives!

Unknown said...

You know me, I bet I was packed a good 3 weeks ahead of time!! Well, I was also hoping the kid would get out of me early... Perhaps Mario has a secret bag packed for you in his car. Next to the directions. ;)

Our Family: said...

are you going to let mario drive you to the hospital? Make sure you tell him its time a little before its time, you know how slow he drives. :)

'THE' Italian Stallion said...

I put other people's safety first when they are driving with me! You haven't seen me drive for work :)

Melissa said...

I packed. It was good for me- with Peyton my water broke so I'm glad I didn't have to pack while leaking all over! I say girl, but love that brown and blue outfit, that is so cute.

The Jagow Family said...

I wouldn't bother packing until the last minute...I didn't. I'm still rooting for a girl, but I really love that little brown and blue outfit! Where did you get it?