Friday, February 15, 2008

BabyRazzi Just Made The List...

UPDATE- Looks like I wasn't the only one who disliked the post about Christina Aguilera.. she must have gotten lit up like a Christmas tree from readers because she erased the post!!! HA, ok I feel better now :) (but I still am boycotting)

Ok, must be a really bad week for me.. chalk up BabyRazzi to another addition to the "Boycott" list..

First of all, this post which was a few weeks ago really pissed me off- I tend to go with the phrase "everything in moderation is fine"... the comments by readers really irritated me knowing that there are really too many ignorant, judgemental people out there..

http://babyrazzi.com/baby/2008/02/02/pregnant-women-choosing-to-drink-alcohol-in-moderation/

Then check out the last part of the post on the dogs in the picture with Christina Aguilera... thank goodness when I look at the other readers comments I am not the only one who thought this was a stupid thing to say. Who ever is the creator of this blog is an IDIOT!

http://babyrazzi.com/baby/2008/02/15/more-pics-of-christina-aguilera-max/