Sunday, June 13, 2010

Growing like... well, the weeds in our yard!!

Look at little "Beans".. he is always so happy!!!
A rare shot of him smiling! Not that he doesn't smile... but he rarely does it on cue, like for a picture. Just ask Angie our awesome photographer :)
Nico got a sand box from Grandma Nee Nee for his birthday. So fun!
Joey playing outside the sand box
Our little man is 6 months old! He is 18.7lbs which is 69%, 26 inches long 36%! WOW!

The next few hundred pictures are of Nico at the park. The reason there are so many is because I am AMAZED at all he can do physically since we were there last fall. He used to want Mommy to go with him everywhere, hold his hand and help him. Not anymore :(

"Higher, Faster"... look at the "beat down" stare he was giving me if I didn't comply!


Really? He needed to hold my hand and have me push him up this contraption last year.
See ya!


Always jumping off things.. .testing, testing, testing himself. I actually really love watching it. He will launch himself off of something like this and land all haphazard or fall upon impact. If he is not satisfied he will hop right back up and do it over and over and over until he masters it.






Joe Beans.... fricking cutie!
GOTCHA BIG BROTHER!!!!
and I am NOT letting go!
Watching Daddy mow the lawn..
It is rare that I can get a good picture of the two of them. As you can tell by the look on Nico's face, he was less than thrilled I made him sit there for the pic.


Mario thinks he is hiding in the background. HA!
Joey, hilarious... Mario we still see you!
Mama and boys!
Mama and boys #2
Night night, Joey...

3 comments:

Mama E said...

They are SOOO adorable. I love, love, love those boys!!

The Jagow Family said...

OMG...they are so stickin' adorable! I love the pic of Nico giving you the stink eye...wonder where he gets that from? ha! And Joey....those eyelashes. Good luck with that! ;)

Amber Leigh Loves All 3 said...

Hey Traci,

I nominated you for a blog award. Check it out at my website: fowblefive.blogspot.com

happy blogging!

Amber