Monday, July 20, 2009

Boys are messy!

We could hear him in the cereal cabinet. Just as Mario said "I am surprised he hasn't dumped them all over the floor", we heard the sound of all of the Pops hitting.
Fun with the cat food. At least he doesn't eat it anymore!

Watering the basil and mint leaves..
and of course playing in the mud.

Grandma said that I could eat the mint leaves....but that they were very strong
Yep, she was right!
I am going to try and fake out my mom so that she thinks I am JUST going to smell the flowers..
tricked her again... I am going to yank them out of the ground. So fun!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Ashley puts the cat's food in the water dish, she thinks she's making cereal.

The Kaufhold's Kastle said...

Thanks for the smiles and laughs! Nicco keep you on your toes but that is why we love BOYS!

Unknown said...

oh man! that shocked mint face is priceless!!

Swarty Family said...

Nico likes to get into trouble just like his mommy...He is a cutie!