Monday, March 10, 2008

Wow, where does the time go?

Wow, time sure does escape us! I can't believe that Mario has 3 weeks off and half of it is gone already. Where does the time go? What have we done for a week and a half? Today we had Nico's 2 week check up. He will be two weeks old on Wednesday. Nico gained 9 ounces in one week and weighs in at 8lbs! The doc was pleased and so were his parents since feeding this kid has been challenging!!! We don't go back now until he is 2 months old. Doc said at that time he will have some surprises for Nico...does that mean shots???
Nico loves to cuddle
Grandma and Grandpa E
Grandma Corky
Grandpa D
Look at these darling cashmere baby booties that Manny hand made for him! Adorable!

5 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Precious! The grandparents look so happy! The surprise........about 3-4 shots! It will be a Tylenol day!

Melissa said...

I love that striped outfit! I bet your parents are so excited.

Our Family: said...

I want cashmere booties! Can she make me some? I promise my feet are not much bigger than Nico's.

The Swimnizzies said...

Nico is so adorable! Congrats again!

Mama E said...

That might be the only pair of shoes that Queen Beej DOESN'T have (Nico's cashmere booties). Believe me, I know!! :)