Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nana's, Great-Grandpa's, and Grandma's, Oh My!

We got a visit from my mom and Grandpa and Grandma Baregi last week. Nico is one of seven great-grandkids on the Baregi side of the family. As soon as Grandpa held Nico, he told him that he would teach him all of the 'good' Italian words. Yeah, just like he taught me. I know some good ones too, Grandpa. Feccia! He also told him 'silencio'. I'm sure we'll have to use that one in the future!
Grandma Gina finally gets a chance to hold Nico

Hey, I'll teach you how to talk back to your mommy in Italian so she has no clue what you are saying!


Nana and Nico

1 comment:

Our Family: said...

Love the photos with grandma and grandpa Baregi! Love them! I wish I could have been there. I can practically hear Grandpa Baregi talking to Nico.