Thursday, March 27, 2008

We finally caved....

Ok, we finally caved in and it was WELL worth it. We got a rocker for the bedroom. I was trying to get away w/o getting one because I think the room is small enough as it is. I didn't want another big ole piece of furniture in there... After 3 weeks of having him fall asleep after his middle of the night feedings only to wake up because of the short walk from the living room back into his bedroom did we decide to say screw it!!! One piece of advice... if you are pregnant (Jenny, I am talking to you...haha), do not wait, order it NOW. We had to get the one below because the color and fabric that we did want would take 14-16 weeks to order. YES WEEKS! WHAT? Nico would be talking and walking by then and I would be in the nut house! Clearly the cats approve!
Ummm... hello? Aren't you supposed to sit in the chair and then rock ME?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, so which Jenny is preggers? My husband now thinks I may have forgotten to tell him something! hee, hee!