Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things that make you go hmmmmm....


Things I understand.... handbags, like this awesome new Dooney and Bourke "Hayden Panettiere" inspired bag. Although she the actress does nothing for me, this bag totally does (minus the big HP)...








Things I do not understand.... video games. Here is my husband disrupting my living room with this new "Rock Band" crap. He got this lovely piece of electronic equipment on Tuesday. I happened to call him that day from work to ask him a question about something that I am SURE was important...but got the machine. When he called me back he actually said "Sorry, we were in the middle of a set".. I have nothing further to say...

Oh accept yes that is still Halloween paraphernalia in the back ground. I refuse to bring it upstairs into the attic until I am ready to bring down my holiday stuff..... which will be in a week or so :)

1 comment:

The Kaufhold's Kastle said...

Mario I have your back on this some what! I could play guitar hero for hours!!! I really want the new Guitar Hero III but nto sure if I have the time for it!