Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A little over 6 months along...



Ok fine....so here it is....the belly! Just got done having dinner with my friend Lisa (The Hobson Bunch) at PF Changs, so it is nice and big for this shot :)

A side note- Congrats to Lisa on her promotion.. She is now performing autopsies. That is right just like the sh*t straight out of CSI (I am sure there is a technical term)! Takes a special person to do this line of work and I LOVE hearing stories about it. Thanks for a fun dinner Lisa...sorry I talked your ear off!

9 comments:

Davenport Family said...

You are SO adorable!!!!!! Love it! Thanks for posting the picture.

The Jagow Family said...

Love, love, love the picture! You look great! Here's to the last trimester...hope it is smooth sailing! :)

Anonymous said...

Love that picture, Tee! I was waiting for it!! You are so beautiful!

Swarty Family said...

YES! Yes! Yes! I love the belly picture! I am so glad you took it. You look fantastic... I cannot wait to meet Mini Moe!

Meyer Family said...

You look fantastic! Enjoy your last trimester...soon you will be holding that little baby Moe.

Rupp1009 said...

You are glowing! Love the picture!!

Anonymous said...

I love it, Can't wait to meet this little munchkin!

Melissa said...

Finally, my belly pic! You are too cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, you are having a girl. I can totally tell by your belly. If you are really sore in the mid-back and ribs, tell Mario it's a girl! Still wish we could see you in person.