Friday, February 6, 2009

Is It Seriously February?

Wow, I cannot believe it is February already. Nico will turn one year old on 2.27 (Oh and Mario will turn the big 3-0).... the year has absolutely flown by.

Every day Nico figures out something new. As you can see he loves the dishwasher! If we open it he is right there waiting to "help".. The dish below was already in there but he took it out and handed it to dad..
Closing door...


Hmmm, what should I spit at Mom today? I see she is wearing a cream shirt...I think carrots or squash sound good!
We have gone to the little play area in Eden Prairie Center quite a few times this winter just to get out of the house. The first time we went he just sat back and observed all the screaming children. Now he gets himself right in the mix!

Oooops, took a tumble!


2 comments:

Swarty Family said...

He gets cuter everyday! I love him! Bring him over. Nora will attack him.

Molly and Kent said...

I can't believe Nico will be one 13 days...TIME FLIES...he's so dang adorable!!! Quite the helper I see!