Sunday, January 11, 2009

Catching up!!!

Nico had his first swimming lesson on Saturday. This child has no fear when it comes to water. He was splish splashing, kicking and drinking the pool water. Dad could hardly contain him.





I was so surprised that at 10 months he knew that crawling up on the toy would get him higher so that he could see out the window.
Where's Nico?!?!
We are still working on him holding the sippy cup and bottle on his own.




Always into mischief...
This picture is for Libby... don't you miss the Minnesota winters??




We had a little Tex Mex Christmas Eve... sombrero's, mustaches, a little music from the Gypsy Kings and all the food you could think of....oh and of course Margarita's and a bull rendition courtesy of my mom (picture not included)... I thought I took more photos than this... next year I will do better :)



Think he is getting a little big for his chair?!?!? Ha!

2 comments:

The Charlie and Molly Ries Family said...

Traci,

Your son Nico is sooooo cute!!!

It seems from the pictures and what you write that he is a BUSY little boy, just like my son was at that age!!! And he didn't really calm down until he was close to two. It's a LOT of work, huh? And I can tell you that boys and girls are SOOooooo different. People who only have girls have NO IDEA what we go through on a daily basis!!! About the carseat, it's 20 lbs AND one year of age, although we turned Charlie around at 11 months and Taylor around at 10 months. They were over 20 lbs. and were getting bored riding backwards!!! It looks like you are all doing well and happy . . . I like "keeping up" with you via your blog! Take care!

Molly (Boe) Ries

McKenzie Brickl said...

Pic 2, you can almost hear Nico saying, "I'm goin' in dad -- wait here for me!"

Love it!