Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big Boy

We are experimenting with different foods. Currently Nico hates eggs, loves broccoli, hates toast, loves pizza, hates cheese, loves cauliflower, hates mac and cheese, loves hot dogs. If anyone has good suggestions on introductory foods/finger food it would be greatly appreciated :)
Should you have that in your mouth? Should you be in there?
Should you be on there?
Should you be in there?
Six teeth so far...and MAN they hurt when he gets your fingers!
Thanks for the super cute hat Chrobuck's...
My V-day flowers... boy was I confused when they sent a dozen red roses. So was Mario. I am not a big fan of roses, especially red ones. Did I have a secret admirer? Nope, they sent the wrong ones. Later I received beautiful orchids (card read- Love your boyz), the same we had in our wedding. Nice job Mario!
Kisses for his new pooch!
Relax kid...tomorrow is another day!

4 comments:

Our Family: said...

Six teeth?!? Dang. He is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see him soon.

Davenport Family said...

Love the pics!!! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Swarty Family said...

stud!

Bundlewarmer said...

I will teach him to like cheese.