Monday, October 5, 2009

Nico is 19 months!

Some random pics of the boy the past week! Nico is now 19months old...so many new words and small phrases it just cracks me up. I really should start writing these down.
All ready for his PMO class! We are running into the issue of his 12 month clothes being too small and drowning in his 18 month clothes :)
My brown eyed boy..
Nico loves trains. He will connect them all and pull them around on the floor.
Nico also likes to climb on stools, chairs, etc.. he can get himself up pretty easily and then gets stuck and cannot get down. If we are in the other room he will yell "HEY".. "HEY".. then we will walk in and he will say "Down" or "Downise" for help to get down.
I told him to smile and this is what I got :)
He climbed up all by himself and pulled out the drawer with the keyboard in it. First thing he typically does is rip the volume control button of the keyboard and hand it to you. "There you go" or "All done" and he puts it in your hand. One of these days I am sure he will bury it somewhere.. the garbage, the litter box or the recycle bin and it will be gone for good making his dad oh so thrilled. I can hear it now- Mario- "DAMN IT... Nico where did you put the volume button? Oh great I am sure it is the exact same place you put my PS3 controller 5 months ago that we STILL have not found"



3 comments:

Rupp1009 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rupp1009 said...

Adorable pictures! I LOVE his face in the green jammies!

Davenport Family said...

He is precious! Can't wait to see him!