Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gopher Opener

Traci, D, Corky, and I went to the Gopher football opener on Saturday night. Thanks to my mom for taking Nico, and to my aunt JoAnn for the tickets! They were great seats, just off the side of the endzone. The game was a bit tighter than it needed to be, with the Gophs scoring in the last minute of the game to win it. Then again, these aren't your Grandpa's Gophers, and anything is possible with this squad. It was a lot of fun, and, as you'll see a bit down the post, there was more entertainment than just the game on the field. Sometimes all you need to do is look who is sitting around you to have a great time!


Right Side of the Row

Left Side of the Row


Our View

Now, the highlight of our evening!


Ok, bummer.. the BEST video would not load. Apparently the file was too large. Imagine the guy below X 10... he was somethin'. The whole row was talking about this guy!



1 comment:

Bundlewarmer said...

Hilarious---I know that guy! OK, just kidding, but I was a little nervous it was going to be a video of my hubby since he was there too. Whew!