Monday, December 17, 2007

30 Weeks Down and 10 To Go... Eeeck!

So here I am entering into my 30th week! I cannot believe that I am at the point where I have to go to the doctor every 2 weeks...that to me is crazy! Time has gone by so fast.

Side note- I have currently gained 28 pounds...which is what I should have gained TOTAL. They say from here on out I should gain a pound a week. If that is the case then I am doomed :) Hmmm, better work on that! I keep telling Mario that is why I have not baked him any holiday goodies yet...because I am afraid I will eat them all.

Tonight Mario wants to order a pizza while we watch the Vikes game. I said NO...I will be eating an egg white omelet and he can have left overs.. haha, what a grouch!

8 comments:

Davenport Family said...

You look adorable!!! Can't wait to see you in January!!!!!

Meyer Family said...

What a cute baby bump...I can't wait to see you at your shower!

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous! I can't wait to meet baby moe!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic!!!

Unknown said...

Hah! I know how you feel, I gained 45 pounds... Ugh! But you look fantastic!!

Swarty Family said...

Beautiful! This is the one time in your life that you have a free pass to eat whatever SO eat everything in sight!

The Morelli Mafia said...

You guys are way too nice :)

Amy said...

Cute belly! Good luck in the next couple of months :) Merry Christmas!