Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Last days of summer!

I think we have tried for a year to get Nico to wear sunglasses. Today, he just randomly decided it was time.
Joey low ridin'
Park time!



This face cracks me up.. A. because it looks like Uncle Tony and B. because he looks less than thrilled and/or is about to do something diabolical!
That is better!

Warning- Objects in camera may be closer than they appear!



Brother time!

Tree trimming.. (Nico sans pants) or sin pantalones as Grandma would say!









Peek!

So helpful!
Pull ups... and no, not the kind you wear yet unfortunately
Nico helping me water my plants/flowers





2 comments:

Mama E said...

Fabulous pictures. You really really should be a photographer!

I see that Nico is starting to take after his Grandma with sin pantalones. My my!!

Looking at some of Nico's pictures, I can honestly say that he is such a sweet little boy. He is NEVER naughty or destructive.

I haven't quite figured out Joey's personality yet - it is still being shaped. But we do agree, all he does is smile smile smile. :)

You two are doing such a great job with them. I love "my boys"!!

handicrafts india said...

Your content is most fortunately cherished. Thank you very much for providing a ocean of useful post.

- handicraft from india | handicrafts in india | handicraft in india