Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pee Pee on the toilet????

Grandma Gina called last week and said that Nico tried to go potty on the toilet. Apparently during his bath he started squatting like he had to go and Grandma asked him if he had to go potty. She put him on the pot and he started trying to push... nothing came out but hey, at least he tried. So, the other night while we were giving Nico a bath I asked him if he had to go potty.. he said "Okay, okay" and we put him on the pot... he pushed and pushed and a little pee came out and then a cute (yes I said cute) little turd! We broke out into applause and clapping and laughed and laughed! We said "good job, you did it".. and then he got to do his favorite thing....flush! Right before bed we put him back on the pot and he did a little pee pee again and started screaming "I DID IT... GOOD JOB", oh my god it was hysterical... I have to be honest, I am not prepared for this stage... haven't read up on how to even start potty training, so we haven't done anything since. Is that bad? Is it going to confuse him?


2 comments:

The Kaufhold's Kastle said...

Oh, he is getting so big and it makes me want to cry! Get reading!

Bundlewarmer said...

Those pics are so cute...well let's be honest, really it's just Nico that is so cute!

Now, let's get some photos up of your latest pride and joy please! NOW! :)