Sunday, November 23, 2008

Crash, Bang, Boom..

On Thursday Nico took an exceptionally short nap..about 40 minutes. I decided to let him hang out in his crib and chit chat with himself and his stuffed animals for a while. He has been pulling himself up to a sitting position lately and seems to enjoy "hanging out".. I have heard the warnings to drop his mattress before he lands on the floor and of course being the procrastinator I am, had not done so. I hear this horrifying loud crash come from his room followed by dead silence (I guess I was waiting for the wailing) ... I flew into his bedroom and find him standing up in his crib, smiling at the fact he launched his CD player onto the floor. Picture below. Needless to say Mario dropped the mattress when he got home.
Oh yeah... and he was pulling at his blinds!
I am SOOOO funny!
That night a dropped mattress and a new view!



3 comments:

The Kaufhold's Kastle said...

Ok, I started to freak out when I read the title of this blog as we had just talked out lower the crib a few hours prior! I am so glad to hear to was only the cd player!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of him smiling in the crib!

Jeff Jiovanazzo

The Morelli Mafia said...

Well thanks Kate, stop by the blog anytime :)