Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century!!



Ok, anyone that has known me long enough knows I never felt the need to have a cell phone. I have a work phone with me 4 days a week, so what, am I going to pay $50 a month for the 10 minute drive to/from work? Um, no! My softball team would give me crap because they had no way of letting me know if they would be late for a game. Tough, show up on time then :) Plus, if I had one, my wife would be able to keep tabs on me! We can't have that now, can we? Well, having a child changed all that. Actually, it was this article that finally convinced me to get one:


So, there it is. I am now officially a part of the real world. No, I'll not be posting my # here...my voicemail wouldn't have enough space for all the crap I am about to take. I am, however, now accepting applications to be in my Fave Five...whatever that means :)




6 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Welcome to the cell world- it is addicting! Now you just need to learn how to text! Can I be your friend?????

Our Family: said...

Yes, texting is a must. I agree with Libby! I don't know what it is about you morelli/baregi's but damn, get with it. Umm, I'm family in more than one way, I should totally be a part of the fave five and it would give you reason to call me more often! Love and welcome to the world that I live in and love so much!

'THE' Italian Stallion said...

I think I'm gonna blow thru my 400 texts/month!

The Morelli Mafia said...

I can't wait for all the shit you are going to get for this new cell phone :) HA HA!

Anonymous said...

It was very exciting to witness your first call on Saturday!!

The Swimnizzies said...

I just want to know why the guy crawled into the tank of the porta potty! Welcome to the 21st century Mario!