Friday, September 14, 2007

Finally an update!!!

Boy...not much has been happening in the world of the Morelli's.. Work, bed by 8:30 and the occasional reality show is about the jist of it! Oh yes and FOOTBALL IS BACK! So last night I bucked up and headed out for a night at Mainstreet. Mario figured I would be
home by 9:00 but I think that I made it out until 11:00ish! Mainstreet has been my hang out now for the past year or so. Good thing it is 12 blocks from home :) This is our normal crew (minus Joe).. Danni Lynn (that is what we call her and she doesn't particularly care for it, but we think it is cute. Her real name is Danielle), Eryn, Con Con and me!
Con Con, Helen (newbie for the evening), Joe and Tony... We are all Realtors and we need some means of blowing off steam. Beers, Ciggies, Pull-Tabs, Meat Raffle and Bingo (Mingo as they call it), usually does it for us.
The have an awesome Juke Box at Mainstreet and we often break into song!

No comments: